Sunday, August 2, 2009

Double your pleasure

Doubles that I have been loving at Albertson's.


I have been taking advantage of the double the value coupons in the Albertson's ad. Here's what I've been getting:


Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 44 loads $2.99
minus: $1 off coupon found here
minus: $1 off double your coupon from Albertson's ad
Pay: $1


Cottonelle Toiletpaper 6 double rolls=12 single rolls $3.33
minus: $1 off coupon found here (you have to create your pledge)
minus: $1 off double your coupon from Albertson's ad
Pay: $1.33


Thanks to Pinching Your Pennies for the coupon links

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

you are a few weeks away from giving birth and yet you are still couponing. You amaze me. I can't even get the floor vacuumed.

khepworth said...

Ha! You saw my house yesterday. It looked like a bomb went off. Why? Because all I did all weekend was did coupon shopping.

I think it paid off tho. Good deals going on.