Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Super Star Shoppers

This is for you blog readers. If there are any of you out there that read my blog, I know there are at least 4 of you according to the blog followers on my sidebar. (Thank you!)

This is a place for anyone to share their savings, deals, & bargains. I love to hear what other people found, bought and how much they saved, no matter how much or how little. Even if you didn't find a bargain or go shopping, but just have a comment about a sale that's going on, speak up! Leave a comment along with your blog address so others can check you out if you want. Also, sign in and become a blog follower on my sidebar so I can get to know you!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I completely share my shopping/saving addiction with you! Great site! I was so excited tonight b/c Colgate toothpaste was on sale at Safeway today for $1, and I had .75 off (but, THREE coupons of this!) and that Safeway rounded up/doubled so I got 3 FREE tubes of toothpaste!