Sunday, August 2, 2009

4375 Q-tips


Last night I bought 4375 Q-tips (or 10 boxes) for $34, and I got $27 back in catalina's to spend on my next shopping trip.

That's 10 boxes for $7.

It's squeaky clean ears for the next 2 years all for $7 bucks!

*funny story:
The day before I came across this deal my husband says: I used a Q-tip brand q-tip the other day and it was Awesome! (I normally buy the Equate brand-cuz I'm frugal like that. It's not often that a good Q-tip deal comes up.) Anyway I found it ironic that he had just mentioned that Q-tip brand q-tips are so much more better than the generic brand and then I come home with 10 boxes of Q-tip brand q-tips the following day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by means of my cousin.

I am now not sure whether this publish is
written via him as no one else understand such certain approximately
my problem. You are incredible! Thank you!

My blog post; Ray Ban UK