Monday, March 16, 2009

Gettin' Back on the Horse

So I have been a little M.I.A. lately. I have finally entered the second trimester of my pregnancy and have started feeling a little more like a normal human being. I hope to get back on the wagon and start saving. I honestly haven't used a coupon since January. *Gasp*


I sent my husband to the grocery store and he came back in a huff stating that he couldn't believe how much money he had just spent and how little he got. "Didn't you have any coupons for any of the things on the list you sent with me?" Ha! He finally see's the way of my coupon madness.


I must say that since January, we have pretty much been living off of the bounty that I was able to stock up on in the previous months prior to me getting sick. Toothpaste, cereal, oatmeal, granola bars, shampoo, etc. It's truly been wonderful. Only having to buy the staples, milk, bread, eggs.....

I'm glad to be back, and can't wait to see what deals lie ahead.

No comments: