Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas After Math

I didn't venture out to shop the price slashed deals until today. I didn't think there would be much left. I think I scored okay at Walgreens. All their Christmas was 75% off.
I Got:
3 sets of outdoor lights for $2.50 each
1 set of indoor light for .99 each
40 votive candles for .10 each (these will come in great for the luminary tradition we started)
7 candy nerd strands for .12 each
6 14 oz. bags of M&M's for .75 each
2 light timers for $1.25 each
1 outdoor timer for $2.50
2 bags Russell Stover chocolates for .49 each with $1 off each man. coupon

The Results:
Paid: $25.45 out of pocket
Saved: $94.70

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i so hit walgreens last night and scored on the christmas leftovers. 75 percent, wahoo!!

khepworth said...

Sweet! Gotta Love it.

-Kanani
Centsible Shopper