Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dave Ramsey $10 Sale

I am an A.M. Talk Radio fan, and enjoy listening to Dave Ramsey everyday on 570 KNRS. While listening he announced that on his website everything including his DVD's, books, and audios are
on sale for $10 each!
AND if you buy 10 you will get 2 more for FREE!
there's more.....
If you spend more than $65 on your order you will qualify for free shipping!

One of his must get books is The Total Money Makeover. If you are struggling to get out of debt this book is for you. He walks you through step by step (babysteps) to regain your financial freedom.

Never heard of Dave Ramsey? Click Here to find out what radio stations broadcast his show.

I personally have not read or heard any of his audios. If you have, I would love to hear your thoughts on them. I will definitely be picking up the Total Money Makeover book, though. I have only heard postitive things about it.

No comments: